We offer assistance for clients with a variety of diagnoses in our Dublin clinic including developmental delays, neuromotor disorders, Down syndrome, autism spectrum disorders, developmental coordination disorder, specific learning disabilities, cerebral palsy, genetic disorders, sensory processing, and any other disabling condition which places functional participation limitations on areas such as schoolwork, fine and gross motor development, learning, play and daily occupations.
Specific services include, but are not limited to:
- Individual Early Intervention
- Oral motor/feeding
- School assessment and consultation
- Underlying difficulties that may contribute to decreased performance in school.
- Sensory integration standardized assessment and treatment
- Full Developmental Assessment
- Augmentative Communication
- Intensive Therapy
- Individual and Group Teenage Intervention
- Adult Assessment and Intervention
- Housing assessment/consultations
- Seating assessment/wheelchair prescription
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment in several areas including:
- Developmental status
- Visual perceptual skills
- Motor function
- Co-ordination and praxis
- Activities of daily living (ADL)
- Use of adaptive equipment
- The Blending of Evidence-based approaches within our treatments is paramount, as we believe that no single approach or intervention is the answer to functional difficulties across domains
ATS “pro bono publico” work
At ATS we believe strongly in our duty as a private practice to give back to the community. We provide a free therapy service for selected children in unique situations who are unable to afford therapy.