We are committed to providing the highest standards of therapy in our Dublin and Dundalk clinics. We participate in continuing education opportunities locally, nationally and internationally. All our clinicians are registered with the appropriate professional bodies and registered with CORU.
All our staff undergo Children First child protection training.
Our clinicians are trained in the following approaches and techniques;
- Ayres Sensory Integration
- The Hanen Programme
- Environmental Design and Housing assessment
- Perceptual Motor
- Motor learning/Control
- NDT (Bobath approach)
- Feeding/Oral motor control
- Auditory based programs (The Listening Program®)
- Cognitive-Behavioural Techniques
- Cognitive approaches
- Behavioural management